A Forex View From Afar

A Trader's Look At A Trader's Life

Forex Analysis

Ford Unexpected Profits

Written by A Forex View From Afar on Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to www.thelfb.com

Since Ford’s unexpected $100 Million profit is the headline of most news sources, here is how really profitable Ford is:


What did the Chevy say to the Ford?
Would you like a tow home?

Buy a Ford and you buy the best.
Drive the first mile and walk the rest.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To push his F-150 back into the shop

Over the past 10 years about 90% of Ford trucks are still on the road, the other 10% made it home.

Ford Escort Me To A Chevrolet Dealer.

This is your brain
"CHEVY",
This is your brain on drugs
"FORD"


I bet those bigger incomes were made on spare parts, towing and repairing. Want to hear some more jokes about Microsoft?

Related Posts by Categories



  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Ford Unexpected Profits ”

  2. By Kloom on April 25, 2008 at 4:07 AM

    I think this could be a good joke:

    There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer. When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level. Stuff that will make them scream, cry, and howl in pain and anger!"

    He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

    Love Mac

TheLFB Team & The View From Afar Blog

© 2008 A Forex View From a far Trading Blog

Trade Desk View

Fundies and Trading
There is a constant question from some traders as to why anybody would ever need to consider the ‘F’ word when trading. Fundamentals: what is so damaging at looking at both Technical charts and having a Fundamental filter to gauge how many Lots to put on? Why is it that accepting that Technicals give us price points to trade, but Fundamentals determine the direction that we travel is so difficult for some traders to accept? Without a Fundamental Filter very few pure Technical traders would have seen this Dollar move coming today.

Want to subscribe?


Subscribe in a reader.